Today marks my successful completion of Juneathon 2015. I can now return to my usual output of a couple of blogs a month.
10 Juneathon statistics:
- Total number of blog posts – 30
- Approximate number of words/waffle – 6500 (sorry!)
- Total Juneathon runs – 11
- Most enjoyable Juneathon run – getting lost in Sutton Park on Day 9
- Cumulative Juneathon distance – 49.24km (so close to 50km!)
- Races completed – 0
- Juneathon injuries – a sore right heel and tight right calf.
- Most dubious Juneathon Slactivities – watching cricket and athletics on Sky
- Most worthwhile Juneathon Slactivity – giving blood
- Best Juneathon blog – there are loads of amazing Juneathon blogs, go and have a read.
Will I take part in Janathon/Juneathon in 2016? I’m not sure but it’s always a possibility.
After getting lost on Day 9 of Juneathon.
Finally, I’d like to thank everyone who has commented on my Juneathon blog entries, and the numerous runners who have supported me over on Twitter.
Weight at the start of Juneathon: 80.3 kg
Weight at the end of Juneathon: 79.3 kg