I’m an expert at having sudden bursts of enthusiasm and #FOMO leading to me entering loads of races.
Over the years I’ve discovered that the most popular races sell out really quickly. This means that runners have two options (1) enter races weeks/months in advance or (2) miss out.
I’ve decided that 2017 is going to be
‘The Year of the PB’. ‘The Year of the Injury’.
2017 Race Calendar
- 2nd April: City of Birmingham 10k (entered)
- 7th May: Market Drayton 10k (entered)
- 29th May: Vitality London 10,000 (entered)
- 4th June: Great Midlands Fun Run (entered)
- 15th October: Birmingham International Marathon (entered)