I’m an expert at having sudden bursts of enthusiasm and #FOMO leading to me entering loads of races.
Over the years I’ve discovered that popular races sell out really quickly. This means that as a runner I have two options (1) to enter races weeks/months and in some cases a year in advance or (2) to miss out.
2019 Race Calendar
- 7th April: Cathedral to Castle Run (entered)
- 12th May: Market Drayton 10k (entered)
- 19th May: Thames Run
- 26th May: Vitality Westminster Mile
- 27th May: Vitality London 10,000 (entered)
- 9th June: Aldridge 10k
- 14th July: Shenstone Fun Run
- 8th September: Lichfield 10k
- 5th October: Run Sutton Park 10k